LODGING AT POSTILL LAKE
LAKESIDE COTTAGES & CABINS
Vacation Cottages & Cabins
Nestled by the Lake
At Postill Lake Lodge & Fishing Resort you can stay in lakefront cottages and cabins equipped with housekeeping facilities. New and updated, we have tried to keep that heritage look and feel while providing the important things to make your stay enjoyable.
Cottages are fully self–contained with hot & cold running water, toilets, showers and fridges. All cabins at our resort are equipped with housekeeping facilities, with outhouses for each cabin, plus a central showerhouse complete with flush toilets. Some cabins have cold running water and toilets.
Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
FIND THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU:
CABINS – STANDARD
Cold running water & toilet
CABINS – RUSTIC
NO running water
- All cottages and cabins are equipped with pots, pans and dishes. All cookstoves are propane with ovens (exception, no oven in cabin #1)
- All cottages and cabins have airtight stoves, wood supplied for heating. Some also have fireplaces
- 24 hour lights supplied to cabins. Power limited to 2 amps each, which means radio and TV if customers want to bring them. No blow dryers, curling irons etc. can be plugged in.
- There is a central wash house with showers, flush toilets and hot running water, coin-operated showers, 8am to 10pm.
- Bring your own coolers, flashlights, bedding, towels, dish towels and dish soap. (It can be supplied upon request at an extra charge.)
- Wifi is provided in most areas of the resort. It is a limited service but will work for emails. No cell phone coverage.
- No campfires permitted in cabin area.
- Bring your own drinking water or it is available for sale at the Lodge.
- Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
- Due to the new Covid Travel Restriction rules, we have had to modify our Booking Policy. If you are unsure that you will be able to travel to the Lodge due to the Covid 19 Travel Restrictions announced by the BC Government, we will cancel your booking without penalty. If you are outside our Healthcare region but want to keep your booking in hopes the restrictions are lifted, we will require you to pay in full 30 days prior. If you cannot make it, we will refund you only if we are able to re-book the cabin or site. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we need to have certainty in our bookings.
- Cancellation policy is 30 days. In the event of a cancellation there will be a charge of 10% of the deposit amount or $25.00, whichever is greater, to cover associated credit card fees. With less than 30 days notice, if Postill Lake Lodge is not able to re-rent the unit, you may be responsible for all nights reserved.
- 1 well behaved pet per cottage, cabin or campsite, on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet, keep them quiet and off of furniture.
- All non-smoking units.
- Min. 2 night stay on weekends, 3 nights for long weekends.
- Stay 7 nights pay only for 6.
- All prices in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable taxes.