LODGING AT POSTILL LAKE
LAKESIDE COTTAGES & CABINS
Vacation Cottages & Cabins
Nestled by the Lake
At Postill Lake Lodge & Fishing Resort you can stay in lakefront cottages and cabins equipped with housekeeping facilities. New and updated, we have tried to keep that heritage look and feel while providing the important things to make your stay enjoyable.
We have three levels:
Cottages are fully self–contained with hot & cold running water, toilets, showers and fridges.
Cabins have cold running water, and flush toilets.
Rustic Cabins do NOT have running water.
All of our cabins at our resort are equipped with housekeeping facilities, with outhouses for each cabin, plus a central showerhouse complete with flush toilets.
Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
FIND THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU:
NO running water
- All cottages and cabins are equipped with pots, pans and dishes. All cookstoves are propane with ovens (exception, no oven in cabin #1)
- All cottages and cabins have airtight stoves, wood supplied for heating. Some also have fireplaces.
- 24 hour lights supplied to cabins. Power limited to 2 amps each, which means radio and TV if customers want to bring them. No blow dryers, curling irons, toasters etc. can be plugged in.
- There is a central wash house with showers, flush toilets and hot running water, coin-operated showers, 8am to 10pm.
- Bring your own coolers, flashlights, bedding and towels.
- Wi-fi is available for purchase. It is a limited service but will work for emails, messages etc. No cell phone coverage.
- Bring your own drinking water or it is available for sale at the Lodge.
For Cabins and Cottages – Cancellations more than 30 days prior to check-in will be charged a $40 cancellation fee. With less than 30 days’ notice, you forfeit your deposit.
For Campsites – Cancellations more than 14 days prior to check-in there will be no charge.
With less than 14 days’ notice, you forfeit your deposit.
- No Refunds will be given after check-in. We do not offer refunds for “bad” weather, Smoke, etc.
- Forest Fires, smoke, COVID – we will only offer refunds if there is an evacuation order, state of emergency or similar Government Order, in which case we will provide a full refund.
Miscellaneous Policies and Charges
- Check in 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
- All units are non-smoking.
- Pets: One well behaved pet per cottage, cabin or campsite, on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet, keep them quiet and off furniture. (The Pet charge in Cabins and cottages is $7per day.)
- Bedding is available for $50 per bed per stay.
- All prices in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable taxes.
Moorage – You are welcome to bring your own boat, but will need to beach the boat. Unfortunately, we do not have spots for you to tie up to at dock.
Day Users – There is a $5 fee per person for use of the resort facilities. No exceptions!
Extra Parking Passes – $5 per day in the parking lot.
Generator hours – 9am to 11am and 5pm to 7pm – and Only quiet run generators.
Guns – no guns, No Airguns, BB guns, Pellet guns, airsoft guns etc., to be fired or visible at the resort.
ATV’s / Dirt bikes / Quads / OHV’s – While allowed on premises REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY they are to be driven straight to and from your site to the entrance exit. They are not to be used to drive around the resort. Speed limit is 5MPH!
No Minors – without an Adult Present / No grad parties or similar