LODGING AT POSTILL LAKE
LAKESIDE COTTAGES & CABINS
Vacation Cottages & Cabins
Nestled by the Lake
At Postill Lake Lodge & Fishing Resort you can stay in lakefront cottages and cabins equipped with housekeeping facilities. New and updated, we have tried to keep that heritage look and feel while providing the important things to make your stay enjoyable.
Cottages are fully self–contained with hot & cold running water, toilets, showers and fridges. All cabins at our resort are equipped with housekeeping facilities, with outhouses for each cabin, plus a central showerhouse complete with flush toilets. Some cabins have cold running water and toilets.
Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
FIND THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU:
CABINS – RUSTIC
NO running water
Rather than stay in the resort, perhaps you would be interested in our ultimate fishing getaway. We have a rustic housekeeping cabin on the adjoining Twin Lakes. It sleeps four people in four single bunk beds. Be sure to check out the Twin Lakes Cabin page.
- All cottages and cabins are equipped with pots, pans and dishes. All cookstoves are propane with ovens (exception, no oven in cabin #1)
- All cottages and cabins have airtight stoves, wood supplied for heating. Some also have fireplaces
- 24 hour lights supplied to cabins. Power limited to 2 amps each, which means radio and TV if customers want to bring them. No blow dryers, curling irons etc. can be plugged in.
- There is a central wash house with showers, flush toilets and hot running water, coin-operated showers, 8am to 10pm.
- Bring your own coolers, flashlights, bedding, towels, dish towels and dish soap. (It can be supplied upon request at an extra charge.)
- Wifi is provided in most areas of the resort. It is a limited service but will work for emails. No cell phone coverage.
- No campfires permitted in cabin area.
- Bring your own drinking water or it is available for sale at the Lodge.
- Check in 3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
- 50% deposit required in form of credit card (Visa and Mastercard accepted). Balance payable upon arrival.
- Cancellation policy is 30 days. In the event of a cancellation there will be a charge of 10% of the deposit amount or $25.00, whichever is greater, to cover associated credit card fees. With less than 30 days notice, if Postill Lake Lodge is not able to re-rent the unit, you may be responsible for all nights reserved.
- 1 well behaved pet per cottage, cabin or campsite, on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet, keep them quiet and off of furniture.
- All non-smoking units.
- Min. 2 night stay on weekends, 3 nights for long weekends.
- Stay 7 nights pay only for 6.
- All prices in Canadian dollars and do not include applicable taxes.