MAKE AN RESERVATION ONLINE
By using our reservation system you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Cancellation and Booking Policies detailed below.
POSTILL LAKE LODGE BOOKING POLICY
Thank you for your interest in Postill Lake Lodge.
We are now accepting bookings for our 2024 Season! Our season runs from May 17th to October 14th. You can click the “CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW” link above, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 250-766-6169 to book now!
We currently have two separate seasons – Summer & Winter.
Summer Season runs from May Long weekend until Thanksgiving Weekend.
For the Summer season we offer Cabins and RV/Campsites on a nightly basis and we also are now offering RV/Campsites on a Seasonal Basis from May Long Weekend until Thanksgiving. For more information please visit our Summer Seasonal page.
Winter Season we currently only rent the Cabins on a Seasonal basis from November 1st until March 31st. If you are interested in learning more, visit our Winter Seasonal page.
PLEASE NOTE: We will take requests for the next seasons bookings before we officially open the bookings; however, this is a request ONLY. We will note your request and prioritize it (returning guests are given first priority and there are other circumstances the affect availability, i.e. – maintenance), but the booking is not guaranteed. A booking is not guaranteed unless you have paid a deposit and received your confirmation letter.
Our Minimum booking is two nights on Cabins and three nights on a long week-end.
Check out our New Weekly Flat Rated Pricing! Plus our great mid-week deals (May 19 – June 23 and September 5 – October 5)!
Please take careful note of our deposit and cancellation policies posted below:
For Cabins and Cottages – Cancellations more than 30 days prior to check-in will be charged a $40 cancellation fee. With less than 30 days notice, you forfeit your deposit.
For Campsites – Cancellations more than 14 days prior to check-in there will be no charge.
With less than 14 days notice, you forfeit your deposit.
- No Refunds will be given after check-in. We do not offer refunds for “bad” weather, Smoke, etc.
- Forest Fires, smoke, COVID – we will only offer refunds if there is an evacuation order, state of emergency or similar Government Order, in which case we will provide a full refund.
Miscellaneous Policies and Charges
- Pets: One well behaved pet per cottage, cabin or campsite, on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet, keep them quiet and off furniture. (The Pet charge in Cabins and cottages is $7 per day.)
- Check-In Time is 3PM to 8PM, Check-Out Time is 11AM.
- Our Gate is Locked from 10PM to 7AM.
- Bedding is available for $50 per bed per stay.
- All units are non-smoking.
- We DO NOT allow tents, trailers or campers to be parked in cabin driveways or around the cabins.
- Please do not bring glass to the resort – we do not accept glass bottles, jars, etc., for disposal or recycling. If you do bring glass up, please pack it out with you!
Moorage – You are welcome to bring your own boat, but will need to beach the boat. Unfortunately, we do not have spots for you to tie up to at dock.
Day Users – There is a $5 fee per person for use of the resort facilities. No exceptions!
Extra Parking Passes – $5 per day in the parking lot.
Generator hours – 9am to 11am and 5pm to 7pm Only quiet run generators.
Guns – no guns, No Airguns, BB guns, Pellet guns, airsoft guns etc., to be fired or visible at the resort.
ATV’s / Dirt bikes / Quads / OHV’s – While allowed on premises REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY, they are to be driven straight to and/or from your site to the entrance and/or exit. They are not to be used to drive around the resort. Speed limit is 5MPH!
No Minors – without an Adult Present / No grad parties or similar